Jump to navigation
- Parents Matter is a free consultation service offered by CAPS (Counseling & Psych Services), a component of Campus Health Service.
- Oftentimes, when students are in crisis or are feeling overwhelmed, they turn to their parents for help and advice. Parents may be able to offer reassurance, but are often at a loss as to where to seek further assistance. With this in mind, Parents Matter was created. Parents are a key factor in student success, both academically and personally. We are here to help you help them!
- Parents of U of A student are welcome to call or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their concerns.
- Sponsored by The University of Arizona Parents and Family Association. Parents Matter is the winner of the 2001 Pacific Coast College Health Association Golden Gull Award for Best in Show and Best Counseling Practices.
- CHS Orientation Video
- CAPS Welcome Video
- Please give us feedback on this website by taking our survey. Thanks!